Resources > Dictionary
貴方, 貴女, 貴男, あなた
JLPT LEVEL 5
pronoun, nouns which may take the genitive case particle `no'
- you (referring to someone of equal or lower status)
- dear (what a wife calls a husband)
Related Study Lists
- This list contains all words and kanji related to the JLPT N5 test. Official word and kanji lists are not available for these tests;...
- Vocabulary from each chapter, kanji lists from the last few sections, and various extra vocabulary found throughout specific chapters...
- Vocab from Learn Japanese To Survive! Hiragana Battle In the game, all vocab was in hiragana. In this study list, the kanji is inclu...