Resources > Dictionary
JLPT LEVEL 5
adverbial noun (fukushitekimeishi), noun (temporal) (jisoumeishi), suffix
- before (some event)
- (minutes) to (the hour)
- in front (of)
- before (e.g. the house)
- head (of a line)
- front (e.g. of a bus)
- fore part
- in the presence of
- private parts
Related Study Lists
- This list contains all words and kanji related to the JLPT N5 test. Official word and kanji lists are not available for these tests;...
- These are the kanji I'm working on, all in one helpful place so I can remember them, drill them, and practice writing them down on paper...
- Vocabulary from each chapter, kanji lists from the last few sections, and various extra vocabulary found throughout specific chapters...
- Simply the Kanji and dictionairy wordsI've encountered so far and want to keep track off and have easy access to for writing practice referen...
- Here you can find some simple/easy kanji. Please comment if you want a specific category or word! (These words are in my lessons and...