Resources > Dictionary
JLPT LEVEL 5
noun (common) (futsuumeishi)
- counter for long cylindrical things
- counter for films, TV shows, etc.
- counter for goals, home runs, etc.
Related Study Lists
- This list contains all words and kanji related to the JLPT N5 test. Official word and kanji lists are not available for these tests;...
- Some basic words, which we learned at my japanese class at the first few lessons. Nearly every Hiragana can be matched with one of these...
- These are the kanji I'm working on, all in one helpful place so I can remember them, drill them, and practice writing them down on paper...
- Vocabulary from each chapter, kanji lists from the last few sections, and various extra vocabulary found throughout specific chapters...
- Simply the Kanji and dictionairy wordsI've encountered so far and want to keep track off and have easy access to for writing practice referen...
- Will change title once I know the main word for counters (for counting items)
- Vocab from Learn Japanese To Survive! Hiragana Battle In the game, all vocab was in hiragana. In this study list, the kanji is inclu...