Resources > Word Search
万歳, 万才, ばんざい, ばんぜい
JLPT LEVEL 2
interjection (kandoushi), noun (common) (futsuumeishi)
- crying "banzai" (or raising one's hands in the banzai gesture)
- something worthy of celebration
- giving up
- long time
- eternal life (and prosperity)
- banzai (a celebratory cheer)
- hurrah (hooray, hurray)
Related Study Lists
- The original versions of Japanese words that have made their way into usage in the English language. Some might be a little different...
- This list contains all words and kanji related to the JLPT N2 test. Official word and kanji lists are not available for these tests;...