Resources > Word Search
呼び出し, 呼出し, 呼出, よびだし
noun (common) (futsuumeishi), noun or participle which takes the aux. verb suru
noun (common) (futsuumeishi)
- sumo usher who calls the names of wrestlers, sweeps the ring, etc.
- telephone number at which a person without a telephone can be reached
- box-shaped area containing clean water for rinsing oneself (in an Edo-period bathhouse)
- high-ranking prostitute in the Yoshiwara district (Edo period)
- unlicensed prostitute in the Fukagawa red-light district (Edo period)
Related Study Lists
There's Nothing Here Yet!
Nobody has created a related Study List yet. Create one now to help build your vocabulary quickly.