Resources > Dictionary
御目見得, お目見得, お目見え, 御目見, おめみえ
noun (common) (futsuumeishi), noun or participle which takes the aux. verb suru
- (the privilege to have) an audience (with one's lord, a dignitary, etc.)
- interview (with one's superior)
- one's debut (first) appearance
- debut (of a new product, work of art, actor, etc.)
- trial service (of a servant)
Related Study Lists
There's Nothing Here Yet!
Nobody has created a related Study List yet. Create one now to help build your vocabulary quickly.