How is all the newcomers like myself finding this? :)

Newcomer Group

I dont know about everyone else but I am absolutely loving this site! I have started picking up vowels and consonants so quickly and my first quiz I got 100% sailing through! How is the rest of the new community finding it so far? :D

sampotter124
Posted 1 year ago

We should revive this site! :) For Japanese learners and language supporters alike :)

Rak
Posted 1 year ago

Yes! This site is wonderful! I'm learning Japanese writing so much faster than reading books on my own. I'm also studying Japanese conversation with a different program and now that I've started Nihongo Master I'm remembering those lessons better too.

Amandamccoy
Posted 1 year ago

When you say revive what do you mean? :)

sampotter124
Posted 1 year ago

This is my favorite resource to learn Japanese! I love how it quizzes me after a lesson so I know if I understood it. 

And I signed up for their daily kanji, and adding them to my drills.

Overall, I love the site!

Tiamo
Posted 1 year ago

i'm perusing your publish first and i'm the fanatic of your composition a debt of gratitude is so as for overhaul this approximately this point. suitable activity and maintain it up thank you.  Superman VS Batman Jacket

sophiegooch
Posted 8 months ago

The groups seems the best one and I hope that all members will be able to conduct different examines whever they need to have group readings. Assignment writing service

IsabellEllie
Posted 7 months ago

3.   Do you feel you are negligent towards your friends and family because of a constant flow of essay work? Do My Essays is just a call away! Tell us to Pay Someone To Write My Essay and not only will we deliver top of the line work; it’ll be with a special first order discount.

jenniferjudy225
Posted 6 months ago

I m' new here, i am Adam white from Aberdeen UK. i am a writer and editor in exclusive online dissertation help uk. i write dissertation,thesis,essay etc.. for all level of academic student. Hope to have a great discussion with you.

adamhebrew
Posted 4 months ago

Useful websites: ready to play amazing games run 3.

Run 3 like its previous games have you running in space. It’s not just making you run out of boredom but making you run to have fun. Run and jump in the different levels of obstacles in the game. 

sudokusudo
Posted 3 months ago