Community > Groups > Newcomer Group > How is all the newcomers like myself finding this? :)

N

How is all the newcomers like myself finding this? :)

Posted by sampotter124 6 years ago
sampotter124

Posted 6 years ago

I dont know about everyone else but I am absolutely loving this site! I have started picking up vowels and consonants so quickly and my first quiz I got 100% sailing through! How is the rest of the new community finding it so far? :D

Rak

Posted 6 years ago

We should revive this site! :) For Japanese learners and language supporters alike :)

Amandamccoy

Posted 6 years ago

Yes! This site is wonderful! I'm learning Japanese writing so much faster than reading books on my own. I'm also studying Japanese conversation with a different program and now that I've started Nihongo Master I'm remembering those lessons better too.

sampotter124

Posted 6 years ago

When you say revive what do you mean? :)

Tiamo

Posted 6 years ago

This is my favorite resource to learn Japanese! I love how it quizzes me after a lesson so I know if I understood it. 

And I signed up for their daily kanji, and adding them to my drills.

Overall, I love the site!

Michael Karicas

Posted 4 years ago

I love it so far about 73% into intruductory. Just finding it a bit hard to remember certain things on will

NineEs09

Posted 4 years ago

my gf is from japan she told me to check this site... since she can't speak english that good so i'm the one who need to study this language LOL

GottiDanni

Posted 4 years ago

this site is good, wish I had known about it when I just arrived and had alot more free time.

Anji

Posted 4 years ago

Lessons are fun and easy to digest! I highly recommend it for Japanese learners <3

si jin

Posted 4 years ago

how to chat private