Is this site still active?

Newcomer Group

I noticed pretty much all the threads posts are from over a year ago...where has everyone gone? The content on the site seems good and organized well with audio and what not.
Can anyone comment on the content of the intermediate - advanced courses? Say in comparison to, みんなの日本語 or Genki, and JLPT5-1
I don't know if I want to commit to paying if there's no real active community as that seemed like one of the appeals of the site.
Thank you /

Rylie
Posted 1 year ago

Theres lessons for at least few years, you have nothing to fear.
Yeah, the community here isnt quite lively, you can check the chat, there are some people sometimes  :)

jojkov
Posted 1 year ago

There are a few people, but some of the Achievements dont seem to work, such as King of the Mountain, this account was high score for a number of days but there wasnt any emblem added, but a Back from the Dd emblem was added; also, the Audio doesnt work for my system, Vista with older Firefx Browser, but there hasnt been any response to emails as to whether paying for Premium would enable Audio, or if the Audio will even work; which is regrettable, and trying to answer the audio questions in the quizzes by repeatedly answering may have caused my online ?Dictionary to be canceled, since this site may be using the same files for audio, but without any feedback from the site it isnt possibke to try and debug it or work around it, so even with a newer system if there are any issues it might be difficult to repair them, or to remedy any flaws in the actual material; so maybe the site isnt supported or expertly supported much anymore (this post Jan 2018, question shows posted 8 months previously)

Hanshi
Posted 8 months ago

Hi Hanshi.  We're working on making the groups more popular so hopefully we can get things more lively in chat.  We're looking into your issues now!  Sorry for the delay.  The holidays have been hard on our team!

Taylor
Posted 8 months ago

i certainly hope this site is still active, i just joined!

Arashi
Posted 8 months ago

hi Taylor! and Arashi & Everyone!  Yes this site is actively expertly & conscientiously maintained!

thank you very much for your kind message & very helpful precisly detailed direct email message!

Taylor helpfully provided exact browser information for me, so will need to use a newer browser, & likely will install & use a currrent version of chrome to hear the audio segments:

Outstanding Customer support! Please consider creating a new repeatable Achievement for 'Excellence and Significant Contribution to Nihongo Master' for say 1000 points for EACH recognition(sort of like answer, maybe with a Castle sort of like Osaka or Kumamoto! Yes!

So go for it Arashi! Nihongo Master is great for really learning to fluently read Hiragana and Katakana!  and lively and fun!

Thank You Taylor, and Welcome Everyone!

Nihongo Master Ichiban!

Hanshi
Posted 8 months ago

Yes, this website is still active and i'm visiting this website since last 3 months and i think not any one time this website down. So, Which above problems face by the other users, i don't face this kind of such issues. I try to get speedypaper.com review but team of this website is doing good job and every member of this team is sound active.

Danish99
Posted 1 month ago

If it is difficult for you to write your coursework due to the lack of understanding on the topic assigned to you then you must look for the writing services that will offer you the option to Finance homework help from them. Now you don’t have to worry about scoring fewer marks because the professional assistance is just a click away.

jessilegard
Posted 2 weeks ago