Community > Groups > General Discussion > Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai/青春ブタ野郎はバニーガール先輩の夢を見ない (Finale/Movie Discussion)

G

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai/青春ブタ野郎はバニーガール先輩の夢を見ない (Finale/Movie Discussion)

Posted by Rhyto 5 years ago
Rhyto

Posted 5 years ago

So I just caught up with my backlog of shows and after finishing this I was rather intrigued at how this story kept me hooked since the beginning. I know there's more to come but I thought it'd be nice to start up a discussion here.

P.S. I sincerely thought Kaede would ask for pudding instead of school, just saying.

In regards to the movie, it seems we'll finally get some endgame content with Mai and Shouko. Though with the possibility of Shouko's existence as well as Sakuta's wounds being connected is rather surprising (Yes, I'm sure people already figured that out) where whenever he is mentally traumatized by an event it triggers the scars appearing again freshly cut. From what I've got so far the movie will cover an even more heart-wrenching arc to which I'm setting the source material in my backlog to read to at least catch up to the film's release date.

Question 1: Favorite Heroine?

Question 2: What Puberty Syndrome would you have if you happen to get one?

Question 3: Is Sakuta a well-written MC?