Community > Groups > アニメ・漫画 (Anime/Manga) > Mushishi season 2

Mushishi season 2

Posted by plebaap 10 years ago
plebaap

Posted 10 years ago

So, I noticed some people in here have watched Mushishi.

As you may all know, a 40minute OVA just came out on crunchyroll and will be available for download soon. At the end of this OVA was a special message, Mushishi is getting a second season! First episode airs in April.

To me Mushishi is easily one of my favorite anime, either #1 or at least in my top three, naturally I'm really looking forward to this.

So, share thoughts and opinions!

Dismantle

Posted 10 years ago

I love Mushishi. The song always makes me sad. I would love to see a second season. It has been years since the first. I have the live action movie, but have yet to watch it.

onanokoneko

Posted 10 years ago

I like the anime Mushi-shi ^_^ it would be in my top 3 as well, after Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Detective Conan ^_^ I like the earthy, calm and supernatural plot ^_^ I have only seen 13 or so episodes... I don't really know why, but I have also seen the live-action feature film subbed. It will be interesting to go back and watch it after my knowledge of Japanese increases ^_^ 

Anita

Posted 8 years ago

Hello,
I'm Anita.
I will like to be your friend only if you don't mind.
please write so i can share my pictures with you.
Here is my email.( anita.zamba@hotmail.com

Charvie Mishra

Posted 7 years ago

There Is a live action! Gonna go watch it right now!

Amandamccoy

Posted 6 years ago

Love Mushishi! Such an awesome series, the spirits and monsters on the show are so interesting and I love how you can learn little snippets of Japanese folk lore from watching it. Another good one is Natsume yujin cho, it's a lot like Mushishi.

yualexius

Posted 6 years ago

Mushishi is definitely great.