Community > Groups > General Discussion > Learn Japanese [Beginner Group]

G

Learn Japanese [Beginner Group]

Posted by Réka 10 years ago
Réka

Posted 10 years ago

Hi all!

This thread is for those who are beginning Japanese or would like to help those new to Japanese out. 

Cheers!

R

Hanan

Posted 10 years ago

I want a way to memorize Kanji or Hiragana well ,, Give me an easy one please!

I just know some expressions by latin ,, Help me 

watashi wa Hanan desu ,, Hajimemashite

esca_moon

Posted 10 years ago

はじめまして。 リサです。こちらこそどうぞよろしく。

I am not exactly sure what you mean by give you one?  Are you able to read what I wrote in Japanese or can read hiragana?  I am actively learning Japanese from a teacher so far for fours weeks, but I have memorized hiragana and katakana for about 5 or 6 years ago.   I would suggest doing that first before kanji.

霊子

Posted 10 years ago

An answer I posted else were about Kanji would work with this too so I'll copy and paste

-"I'm not sure what happened to the group but if you want to learn 2000+ Kanji within 6 months I suggest you pick up the "Remembering the Kanji" by James W. Heisig and use this website or a Flash card program called Aniki were you can download ready made decks instead of importing everything in yourself.

I did this learning 20 new kanji a day and completing all reviews that came up, it took me just over 6 months. You can also pick up "Remembering the Kanji 3" if you want to learn up to 3000 Kanji."-

I learned the Kanji before learning Hiragana and Katakana. Reason being I gathered it would be more useful because you are still able to get some sort of idea what is being said by reading the Kanji alone and not the Hiragana and Katakana. In no way am I saying that this is THE way but it's definitely A way. (: