Community > Groups > JLPT N5 Study Group > JLPT n5 study rituals!

J

JLPT n5 study rituals!

Posted by Amy 9 years ago
Amy

Posted 9 years ago

Hi everyone,

do you have a ritual when you study? Perhaps you prepare tea or get our snacks out? Is there a specific time when you study? I light incense and turn on some peaceful music when I study.

How often do you study? Once a day? Thirty minutes or more?

Kuri-chan

Posted 9 years ago

I study both before work, on my afternoon break, and in the evening before bed.  Usually I do about 15 minutes in the morning to catch my drills up, then I will have more drills waiting after lunch so I finish those, and at night I try to read at least two or three lessons each evening, to unlock new drills.  I alternate between NihongoMaster and WaniKani, and I try to listen to my audio courses while driving around each time I get in the car to go somewhere.  So altogether, I am probably studying Japanese between 2-4 hours a day.  When I want to rest my brain, I chat on Skype with my Japanese friends from Lang-8, or watch a Jdrama on TV.  I believe immersion is the best way to learn a new language, but when you can't actually be in the country for full immersion, this combination is the next best thing. 

raan

Posted 4 years ago

こんちは