Definition of を
- indicates direct object of action
- indicates subject of causative expression
- indicates an area traversed
- indicates time (period) over which action takes place
- indicates point of departure or separation of action
- indicates object of desire, like, hate, etc.
Examples of を in a Sentence
After 6 p.m. the employees began to disappear.
Who is it that you want to talk to?
We went down the river in a small boat.
I couldn't make myself heard in the classroom.
He left the restaurant without paying.
Ready to Learn Japanese Online?
Ready to have some creative fun with learning Japanese? Start your journey now! Find lessons, drills, quizzes and a community of students ready to put you to the test!
Start Learning Japanese For Free
Study ListsNihongoMaster Vocabulary
This is the vocabulary and kanji from the lessons :)
This is a list of particles found in the teaching of the list of 300 most common words used in Anime. Visit http://www.japanesethroughanimec...
Join Now And Go Premium To Create Your Own Vocabulary Study Lists