If you don't feel like reading all the legal words below, here's a summary of important facts.
- Please download or print out pages for your reference do not use it for commercial use.
- We make no warranty about the correctness of information found on this site. Please use this as a tool in your research but realize we are also human and may make mistakes.
Terms of Service and Conditions of Use
This document was last updated on December 31, 2012
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Nihongo Master's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Nihongo Master's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Nihongo Master at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Paid Account Terms
Paid account holders agree to be bound to the following terms:
- You must be 13 years or older to have a paid account.
- Your login may only be used for yourself. A single login may not be used by multiple people.
- You are responsible for the security of your account. Nihongo Master, Inc will not be held liable for a failure to comply.
- You are responsible for all content and activity produced by your account.
- You may not use Nihongo Master for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws) during the use of Nihongo Master.
4. Payments and Refunds
- Paid accounts are bound to the following payment and refund terms:
- All paid accounts must enter a valid credit card.
- You will be billed immediately after providing payment information.
- Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
5. Cancellation and Termination
- Cancellation of a Paid account is bound to the following terms:
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. We do not honor cancellation requests by email or telephone. You can cancel your account at anytime by clicking on Subscription under your Account Settings and clicking the Cancel Subscription button.
- Any Content and Activity created by your account may be deleted from Nihongo Master upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation's effective date will be at the end of the paid up month and you will not be charged again.
- Nihongo Master, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all future use of Nihongo Master for any reason at any time. Such termination of paid account will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or access to your Account, and the relinquishment of all Content and Activity of your Account. Nihongo Master reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
6. Modifications to Paid Accounts and Prices
- Nihongo Master reserves the right to modify Paid Accounts and Prices with the following terms:
- Nihongo Master reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently Paid Accounts with or without notice.
- Prices of Paid Accounts, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees, are subject to change upon 30 days notice. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to Nihongo Master's site or by e-mail.
- Nihongo Master shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of Paid Accounts.
The materials on Nihongo Master's web site are provided "as is". Nihongo Master makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Nihongo Master does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Nihongo Master or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Nihongo Master's Internet site, even if Nihongo Master or a Nihongo Master authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
9. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Nihongo Master's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Nihongo Master does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Nihongo Master may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Nihongo Master does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Nihongo Master has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nihongo Master of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
12. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Nihongo Master's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.