Community > Groups > General Discussion > My favorite writer: Reki Kawahara

G

My favorite writer: Reki Kawahara

Posted by 夜狐 10 years ago
夜狐

Posted 10 years ago

So yeah, this guy is pretty awesome.

He wrote Sword Art Online which became the number one anime of 2012 ( which was actually his first ever published work ) He also wrote Accel World which became another great anime.

One of my biggest goals in learning this language is to read his light novels in original Japanese.

Any other SAO / Accel World fans out there?

狐の火

Posted 10 years ago

well night not exactly what i had in mind... by artist i meant like for music but writers are ok too :D and for sao the sad thing is for me it was ruined due to everyone esle was only talking about how sao was 'sooo good' so i guess my problem with it is mainly the fan base in general and not really the anime~ while accel word .... it never caught my intrests 

kuroyuki

Posted 8 years ago

hello, my favorite writer is tadatoshi fujimaki-sensei.

i loved how he's wrote kuroko no basket story although i don't like the sweat that he's drew. kuroko no basket also have a light novel from it's alternate story different from the manga.

well, i'm learning japanese so when i'm grow up i can lived in Japan and work to become mangaka, not forgeting to read it's light novel of course....

p.s : kuroko no basket just full of ikemen ( generation of miracles except aomine,and murasakibara ) also, if you know the japanese language of colour you will realized something ih their character name.