Community > Groups > アニメ・漫画 (Anime/Manga) > Welcome new members!

Welcome new members!

Posted by 龍之介 / Ryunosuke 10 years ago
zombienation6

Posted 10 years ago

Top 5: i have much anime to watch still. but so far i like... 

DEATH NOTE

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN

DUSK MAIDEN OF AMNESIA

DRAGON BALL Z

PHANTOM REQUIEM FOR THE PHANTOM

... What was the other question. :p

Alexandra

Posted 10 years ago

Top 5 anime titles?

1. Fullmetal Alchemist, but I believe Brotherhood was better. I can't decide! :D

2. Hell Girl. I watched the season 1 and 2. I'm looking forward to watch the season 3. But, in my opinion season 1 was the best.

3. Death Note. And even the movies, in my opinion, were great.

4. Elfen Lied. Pretty cool, if you ask me.

5. Another. Chobits. Mirai Nikki... and I kinda like Clannad. I want to watch the season 2. I can't choose between these three. :D

Favourite character?

Too hard too chose: I liked ALL the characters from Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood). All of them have a different story, and that made me to love them. I like Fuko Ibuki from Clannad, so cute. :3 Misaki Mei from Another, Enma Ai and her helpers from Hell Girl, Usui Takumi from Kaichou wa maid-sama. Chi from Chobits. Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki. Light, L and Misa from Death Note. I said, too hard to chose. :D

Best Genre?

Again... too hard questions. But I like adventure, action, comedy, demons, drama, ecchi, horror, love/romance, mystery, psychological, shoujo, supernatural, vampire. :D 

But, if I had to choose, then it would be... DRAMA.

Favourite upcoming series?

Sorry, but I haven't looked up for new series. I have many that I need to finish. 

allenwalker1112

Posted 10 years ago

Hi 

top 5 anime/ manga?

Bleach, D. Gray Man, Blue Exorcist, Naruto, and Shugo Chara.

Fav. charicter?

Allen walker (D. Gray Man)

Best Genre?

shonin (tom-boy action fighting you get the just)

Fav. upcomeing series?

Um... Free even though it is out or D. Gray Man season 5 

xXkeensXx

Posted 10 years ago

Black RockShooter

Acchi Kocchi

Lucky Star

Nichijou

servantxservice

Favorite Character

Dead Master

Io

Kagami

Sasahara

Lucy (...) Yamagami

Best Genre

Romance or comedy

Favorite upcoming serirs

Hopefully GUn Gale Online

kawaiilittlesheep

Posted 10 years ago

Well, this seems like fun, hello.

Top 5 anime/manga (in no order):

1. Inuyasha: always. I'm sorry if you find it annyoing, but I just can't help it.

2. Bleach: do I even have to explain?

3. Another: a story, especially a mystery, always becomes 10000x better when you include a plot twist.

4. Angel Beats!: incredibly hilarious, although the ending made me cry buckets. Incredibly good.

5. Fairy Tail: I've never watched the anime but I do love the manga.

I also LOVE Shingeki no Kyojin, Mirai Nikki, Death Note, Clannad and so many others. What kind of a number is five?

Favourite character: 

No. You are not doing this to me. Okay. Levi, L, Natsume, Haru, Ichimaru Gin +more.

Best genre: 

I'd have to say that my favourites are shounen and shoujo. Choosing between them is incredibly difficult. I don't want to. Don't make me, please.

Favourite upcoming series:

PUPA OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OH MY GOSHD *squeals* uhhm I mean *clears throat* Pupa. 

IAMRIN

Posted 10 years ago

top five anime's are

1. pretty cure

2. pokemon

3. aikatsu!

4. tamagotchi!

5. inuyasha

IAMRIN

Posted 10 years ago

favorite character 

mepo and mipple off of pretty cure

IAMRIN

Posted 10 years ago

favorite genre

mahou shojo/ magical girl

or 

shojo

plebaap

Posted 10 years ago

Hey there everyone, nice to meet you all, let me get those questions out of the way:

Top 5 anime titles?

In no particular order:

• Mushishi
  • Berserk
  • Ghost in the Shell
  • Cowboy bebop
  • Monogatari series

Favourite character?

( づ T▃T)づ Don't ask me such mean questions, wouldn't be able to pick

Best Genre?

Umm I love horror but there's just not enough of it, I guess Action/Mystery will do.

Favourite upcoming series?

First of all, the 1-hour Mushishi special, can't wait to see it. I'm also looking forward to Space Dandy, it's not the usual kind of anime I watch but it might be good.

On a side note, I kind of just restarted using twitter, feel free to add me @Awesomefacert, I'd like to stay in touch with the community ^^

PandaPanties

Posted 10 years ago

Hmm top 5 anime

1. Naruto Shippuden. I've been watching Naruto for about 9 or so years. Definitly one of my favorites.

2. Shingeki no Kyojin. It's kinda gory but I love it. I read the manga as well and can't wait for more. Ermagerd Titans.

3. Junjou Romantica. Yes I'm one of those girls. Don't Judge.>.>

4. Magi. The second season is called Magi: Kingdom of Magic which makes me wonder if something happened to make them change name but I dunno. Also reading the Manga for it. 

5. I wanna put Kuroshitsuji but I wanna put Ao no Exorcist as well. Or maybe Hetalia or Ai no Kusabi. Gah I don't know. I love them all. 

Favorite Character. I would have to say either Levi or Reiner from Shingeki no Kyojin. Reiner is the ultimate bearer of random news and Levi is just awesome. However Itachi from Naruto is also up there. Ah the feels.

Best Genre? I like to read shoujo but I like to watch shounen or shounen-ai. I think action-drama would have to be it then.

Upcomeing anime. Pffft I have no clue. I normally catch it as it's ended. I lucked out with Magi and Shingeki no Kyojin since they are ongoing and Naruto will never end. So yeah no clue.