Posted by Miguel_Sedillos 7 years ago
Miguel_Sedillos

Posted 7 years ago

how has this site been to you?

Emmachan

Posted 7 years ago

It has helped me in many ways.

Here are a few ways this site has helped me:

• Learned Hirigana, Katagana, and even some Kanji (in progress...)
  • Learned many Japanese phrases
  • Been able to understand conservations (Nihongo Master's manga lessons are so fun to do!)
  • MANY other ways......

I hope this is helpful!!

デリウス

Posted 7 years ago

This site has been great. Everyone here is nice. The administrators are more than super helpful to me and everyone else here. Been using this site for almost three years now and still don't plan on using another site. Since I love Japanese, this outstanding language has became my major in college (I can't wait to get my general education classes out of the way so I can get on this site more often to strengthen my Japanese). I hope everyone has at least the same experience with this site as me. 

kitbis

Posted 7 years ago

I find it great ^v^. I like how it slowly builds up your vocabulary, phrasing, and other things, while actually explaining them to us and giving us drills to practice them. (there are some other sites I went before where they just give you a bunch of words and kanji and leave you on your own to memorize them). I also love how there are manga lessons, it's interesting that way and it makes me happy, since my first reason for learning japanese is to be able to understand manga and anime in japanese. :)

Emmachan

Posted 7 years ago

Thanks for your feedback, Kitbis. I totally agree with you! The manga lessons are really fun and I wish Nihongo Master would start making even more of them! ^v^