How is all the newcomers like myself finding this? :)

Newcomer Group

I dont know about everyone else but I am absolutely loving this site! I have started picking up vowels and consonants so quickly and my first quiz I got 100% sailing through! How is the rest of the new community finding it so far? :D

sampotter124
Posted 2 years ago

We should revive this site! :) For Japanese learners and language supporters alike :)

Rak
Posted 2 years ago

Yes! This site is wonderful! I'm learning Japanese writing so much faster than reading books on my own. I'm also studying Japanese conversation with a different program and now that I've started Nihongo Master I'm remembering those lessons better too.

Amandamccoy
Posted 2 years ago

When you say revive what do you mean? :)

sampotter124
Posted 2 years ago

This is my favorite resource to learn Japanese! I love how it quizzes me after a lesson so I know if I understood it. 

And I signed up for their daily kanji, and adding them to my drills.

Overall, I love the site!

Tiamo
Posted 2 years ago

I love it so far about 73% into intruductory. Just finding it a bit hard to remember certain things on will

Michael Karicas
Posted 2 months ago

Wonder mouse technologies, India’s fastest growing digital marketing platform brings you unparalleled website designing company in delhi, web development company in india, mobile app development, android app development services, that too in an affordable price quote. A group of young enthusiasts are here to cater for your success by providing all round business web development company in noida help. Hundreds for well-tested strategies are implemented after measuring the current market for significant future growth.

ishibansal2018
Posted 1 month ago

Gotoessayhelp is a round the clock essay help service which caters solutions request to various subjects’ tools & methodology in a multi environment learning concept for the subjects like essay helper. We are a renowned service provider of essay assignment help and have been receiving an overwhelmed response globally.

karadenial23
Posted 1 month ago

We at GotoAssignmentHelp! We are proud of our best assignment help Australia experts because of their dedication providing continuous support to students by helping them meet deadlines and scoring better grades. We understand how important academic assessments are in developing a student's career and future opportunities, this is why we take extreme measures to ensure that all our solutions are best-in-class. GotoAssignmentHelp is the Best online assignment help

We provide assignment for 150+ subject. Like

programming help

David
Posted 3 weeks ago

GotoEssayHelp- No1 Online Essay Writing Service UK.

We offer the best essay help and academic writing service in AUS, UK & USA. Hire native experts now & get FLAT 20% OFF on your first order.

The increasing importance of writing essays has prompted students to take a helping hand from cheap essay writing. During higher studies in colleges, students often have to prepare multiple documents, quizzes and surprise tests. This is the main reason why most students search for essay help Australia over the internet and choose only the most proficient and trusted academic writing experts.dont think who is your essay writing service anymore

denisemoeller
Posted 3 weeks ago