How is all the newcomers like myself finding this? :)

Newcomer Group

I dont know about everyone else but I am absolutely loving this site! I have started picking up vowels and consonants so quickly and my first quiz I got 100% sailing through! How is the rest of the new community finding it so far? :D

sampotter124
Posted 9 months ago

We should revive this site! :) For Japanese learners and language supporters alike :)

Rak
Posted 9 months ago

Yes! This site is wonderful! I'm learning Japanese writing so much faster than reading books on my own. I'm also studying Japanese conversation with a different program and now that I've started Nihongo Master I'm remembering those lessons better too.

Amandamccoy
Posted 9 months ago

When you say revive what do you mean? :)

sampotter124
Posted 8 months ago

This is my favorite resource to learn Japanese! I love how it quizzes me after a lesson so I know if I understood it. 

And I signed up for their daily kanji, and adding them to my drills.

Overall, I love the site!

Tiamo
Posted 8 months ago

i'm perusing your publish first and i'm the fanatic of your composition a debt of gratitude is so as for overhaul this approximately this point. suitable activity and maintain it up thank you.  Superman VS Batman Jacket

sophiegooch
Posted 2 months ago

The groups seems the best one and I hope that all members will be able to conduct different examines whever they need to have group readings. Assignment writing service

IsabellEllie
Posted 1 month ago

3.   Do you feel you are negligent towards your friends and family because of a constant flow of essay work? Do My Essays is just a call away! Tell us to Pay Someone To Write My Essay and not only will we deliver top of the line work; it’ll be with a special first order discount.

jenniferjudy225
Posted 2 weeks ago