Search engine for lessons

NM Questions & Study Group

I would really benefit from some sort of a search engine. Say I want to review a lesson on "plain negative ichidan verbs". Currently it's complicated to find a lesson you already covered. But with a search engine... voila! I got it!

Another thing I'd benefit from is many times I click a link from the front page of a lesson that somebody just completed. I see the lesson, but I've no idea what Classroom covers that. Maybe a tab could be highlighted for each lesson - Introductory/Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced, and that will help place the lesson.

Tiamo
Posted 11 months ago

Yes, I agree! You should talk to Taylor (either of the Taylors) about this improvement! We would all benefit from it.

Emmachan
Posted 11 months ago

Mrs Taylor already mentioned, she is working on it, but it's quite a lot of work.

jojkov
Posted 11 months ago

Thanks all for your responses!

After I wrote that, the next day I read where they were going to add a search feature to the site (or something along those lines). Looking forward to it. I used to be a web programmer, that was the kinds of things I would do for my sites.

Tiamo
Posted 10 months ago

Tourism Guider at Kapasan wale baba and Chittoor Dargah in India.

HazratDeewana
Posted 2 months ago

I don't have more knpowledge about this topic, but search engine play a very important role, it help us in finding the new result for any topic. If you want to get dissertation help then simply you need to search the term and you get the result.

myassignment
Posted 1 month ago