Search engine for lessons

NM Questions & Study Group

I would really benefit from some sort of a search engine. Say I want to review a lesson on "plain negative ichidan verbs". Currently it's complicated to find a lesson you already covered. But with a search engine... voila! I got it!

Another thing I'd benefit from is many times I click a link from the front page of a lesson that somebody just completed. I see the lesson, but I've no idea what Classroom covers that. Maybe a tab could be highlighted for each lesson - Introductory/Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced, and that will help place the lesson.

Tiamo
Posted 2 years ago

Yes, I agree! You should talk to Taylor (either of the Taylors) about this improvement! We would all benefit from it.

Emmachan
Posted 2 years ago

Mrs Taylor already mentioned, she is working on it, but it's quite a lot of work.

jojkov
Posted 2 years ago

Thanks all for your responses!

After I wrote that, the next day I read where they were going to add a search feature to the site (or something along those lines). Looking forward to it. I used to be a web programmer, that was the kinds of things I would do for my sites.

Tiamo
Posted 2 years ago

Looking for a graphic design and ppc company in Delhi? Wondermouse Technologies is the Top ppc and Graphic Design Company in Delhi NCR Noida. Our Best Graphic Designer offers graphic design services in India. We provide finest offshore- responsive web design services india. Go responsive cost-effectively without any compromise on quality!

sarikaverma900
Posted 3 weeks ago

Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here.  

[url=https://www.webstagram.top/]webstagram[/url]

susanmayer
Posted 2 weeks ago

Your blog is filled with unique good articles! I was impressed how well you express your thoughts.

Best Epub Readers

Leo
Posted 1 week ago