So, I noticed some people in here have watched Mushishi.

As you may all know, a 40minute OVA just came out on crunchyroll and will be available for download soon. At the end of this OVA was a special message, Mushishi is getting a second season! First episode airs in April.

To me Mushishi is easily one of my favorite anime, either #1 or at least in my top three, naturally I'm really looking forward to this.

So, share thoughts and opinions!

plebaap
Posted 4 years ago

I love Mushishi. The song always makes me sad. I would love to see a second season. It has been years since the first. I have the live action movie, but have yet to watch it.

Dismantle
Posted 4 years ago

I like the anime Mushi-shi ^_^ it would be in my top 3 as well, after Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Detective Conan ^_^ I like the earthy, calm and supernatural plot ^_^ I have only seen 13 or so episodes... I don't really know why, but I have also seen the live-action feature film subbed. It will be interesting to go back and watch it after my knowledge of Japanese increases ^_^ 

onanokoneko
Posted 4 years ago

Hello,
I'm Anita.
I will like to be your friend only if you don't mind.
please write so i can share my pictures with you.
Here is my email.( anita.zamba@hotmail.com

Anita
Posted 3 years ago

There Is a live action! Gonna go watch it right now!

Charvie Mishra
Posted 2 years ago

Love Mushishi! Such an awesome series, the spirits and monsters on the show are so interesting and I love how you can learn little snippets of Japanese folk lore from watching it. Another good one is Natsume yujin cho, it's a lot like Mushishi.

Amandamccoy
Posted 1 year ago

Mushishi is definitely great.

yualexius
Posted 1 year ago

Presently in this article, you told about the Rehabilitation Statistics which regards read since Rehabilitation is the most ideal approach to recoup the inability. In this report, you composed the genuine certainties of Rehabilitation and I really read that word at www.essayuniverse.net at that point get a kick out of the chance to get more data identified with that word. At that point, I got this site and some more to have all the data about it.

AbdulSamad
Posted 1 month ago