Community > Groups > Nihongo Master Support Group > King of the Mountain

N

King of the Mountain

Posted by MereBear82 4 years ago
MereBear82

Posted 4 years ago

I just wanted to inform you that there may be something wrong with the "King of the Mountain" achievement. I've noticed a level 1 or 2 get it a few times but I've made multiple levels in one day and do not have the achievement.

Thanks for your hard work!

random.error

Posted 4 years ago

This, I checked the rankings today. Yesterday I was top of the daily (the one time I had fully dedicated the day to learning/drills) and this did not unlock. After checking the rankings it seems the top 5 users on the daily board have not been on since 3 months ago. Also another issue I found is that it has been over 24 hours and my score has dropped but the top 10 leaders in the daily scores have not changed either. 

I think the leaderboards and achievements need a proper look at to fix (the over 9000 achievement is also broken)

Anji

Posted 4 years ago

Hi guys! I will check with my team and update you about this issue. Thanks for your patience!

random.error

Posted 4 years ago

Thanks Anji, it seems someone is now tinkering with the rankings as I type. Great turn around and I'll keep an eye out if anything else just pops up! 

Taylor

Posted 4 years ago

Oof! Sorry about that. Our algorithm for figuring out the leaderboards and giving out achievements was not working as expected! We've got it working but most likely we're going to address a new points system in the coming days. Thanks for your patience!

random.error

Posted 4 years ago

Yes Thank you very much Taylor! It has just popped there so I am extremely happy after the hard work I put in this week chasing it. Another achievement that seems to be broken is the it's over 9000. I am passed the first three number lessons unless I have not achieved the requirements (I.e. there are more number lessons later on in the programme). 

I also look forward to the new points system to see how I can compete against other master learners! 

random.error

Posted 4 years ago

weird, it definitely is still broken on the 24 hour rankings. That example that you provided just shows it and I just checked with someone that just got that achievement and they are not even on the top 10 for 24 hour ranking. 

mine popped cause I got to top of the weekly rank, maybe when the new rank/point system comes to play that it will unlock more fairly?