Community > Groups > General Discussion > Questions?

G

Questions?

Posted by Emmachan 8 years ago
Emmachan

Posted 8 years ago

If you have any questions post here!

Taylor

Posted 8 years ago

Very cool group you created here!

Emmachan

Posted 8 years ago

Thanks!! :)

Emmachan

Posted 8 years ago

I would trust Nihongo Master because Masako who works here is the Japanese Instructor (I'm guessing she does pronunciations) is a native of Japan.

Emmachan

Posted 8 years ago

Also if you want to learn more about the people who work at Nihongo Master here's a link:

https://www.nihongomaster.com/company/about

kitbis

Posted 8 years ago

This question have nothing to do with japanese but: did the chat disappear?

and also, can I open a discussion here? I had an idea, but I'm not sure if people would like it. It's like this:

To learn japanese together as a study group, I thought maybe we could make a discussion where everyone could write a word they learned in a lesson or any word you know and share it. It could be fun for a group to put up words and learn new words together or just refresh our memories and have fun with words we already know. About one per day or once in a while we ould drop by and write something. Ex:

neko = ねこ= 猫 = cat

Do you think it's a good idea?

Emmachan

Posted 8 years ago

Yeah that is a cool idea.  You should open up a discussion.

For the chat question:

I commented on Taylor's page (the founder) about the chat.  

Emmachan

Posted 8 years ago

By the way, Kitbis.  The Chat Is Back!  Its better then before now!  Try typing something like hello in japanese and you will see what it does!

aslowruler

Posted 7 years ago

Hi everyone!

I am wondering what the color beside each profile photo such as gray, orange and red represent? Is it with regards to subscription?

erinea

Posted 7 years ago

Yes, regular users have a grey color in their level display. Subscribers' level is shown in orange and I'm not sure about the red thing... Can it be for Nihongo Master's staff? (until now I've only seen it in Taylor's profile, the founder).