Community > Groups > アニメ・漫画 (Anime/Manga) > Welcome new members!

Welcome new members!

Posted by 龍之介 / Ryunosuke 10 years ago
龍之介 / Ryunosuke

Posted 10 years ago

Have an imaginary cookie - and while you're at it, give us an idea of what you're into! (and why!)

Top 5 anime titles?

Favourite character?

Best Genre?

Favourite upcoming series?

Datkros

Posted 10 years ago

Top 5 Anime Titles;

Steins; Gate

Code Geass

Monogatari Series

Fate/Zero

Best Genre;

All of them are good! Ecchi & Comedy, also Shounen..I can't decide one

Favorite upcoming series;

Valvrave S2; LET THE TRAINWRECK CONTINUE!

Favorite Character;

Hikigaya Hachiman.

Alucard.

Lelouch vi Britannia

Hei.

And many more than I don't remember atm.

Shini

Posted 10 years ago

Top 5 anime titles?

• Bakemonogatari series
  • Durarara!!
  • Code Geass
  • GTO
  • Steins;Gate  

Favourite character?

cant decide between the three >_> Hachiman, Araragi, Lelouch

Best Genre?

i can say anything except shojo but mainly Comedy Mystery Supernatural with a slice of life

no plans atm, got any recommendation ;p

FalconKrunch

Posted 10 years ago

Top 5 anime titles?
1.Clannad

I've read the Visual Novel of this first, but the anime is a great adaption. Easily one of the best drama/romance anime I have ever seen.

2.Chihayafuru

Series about a card game... Sounds lame right? Think again!
Chihayafuru is a great mix between romance and comedy with a engaging card game in between. The soundtrack is superb as well, with every episode reminding me of how amazing it is.

3.Planetes

Space Garbagemen, that is all.

4.Katanagatari

Man this series episodes are long! 50 minutes each! And I loved every minute of it.
This series contains a lot of dialogue, I'd guess of the 50 minutes of one episode, around 35 minutes are used for dialogue, and around 10 minutes for action, the remaining time used for the OP and ED. However, the dialogue is fresh and never boring, together with the amazing action scenes this is definitely one of my top 5 favorite anime.

5.Usagi Drop

Usagi Drop starts with the passing of Daikichi's grandfather, to everyone's surprise this cheeky old grandfather has an illegitemate child with an unknown mother! With the family wanting nothing to do with the child, Daikichi decides to take care of the shy, little girl called Rin. The show overall is really cute and sweet, and shows what Daikichi has to sacrifice to raise Rin.

Favourite character?

Miyako - Hidamari Sketch

There's something about this girl that is totally amazing, maybe it's her obsession with food, maybe it's because she speaks before she thinks(which is hilarious when Hiro is around). But whatever it is, Miyako is great fun.

Best Genre?

I think this one must be a drama/romance combination.
There's nothing better than to cry at the misfortune of characters you really care for.

Hmm, this is a hard one, I'm really looking forward to Valvrave because it's so over the top.

misako

Posted 10 years ago

Definitely can't decide.

Collin

Posted 10 years ago

Anime

1. Lucky Star

2. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

3. Mai-Hime

4. Venus Versus Virus

5. D. Gray Man

Favorite Characters

1. Konata Izumi 

2. Haruhi Suzumiya

:) I;m a newbie here, so I'm a bit alien to this site. I hope I can get familiar soon. ;)

DaisyBell

Posted 10 years ago

Wow this is gonna be difficult to answer! 

Top 5 anime titles: 

Clannad/Clannad Afterstory - Absolutely stunning series! The artwork is beautiful and the soundtrack, though repetitive, works absolute wonders, this series never fails to make me cry! 

Deathnote - Brilliant series, love all the characters, its extremely difficult to dislike even the "villain" of this series, the story is told well and the ending is one of my all time favourites of any anime series.

Elfen lied - Despite the gore and nudity involved, i adore this series, the plot is beautiful and the characters are interesting, i also love the soundtrack and enjoy the emotional elements of this series.

Vampire Knight/Vampire Knight Guilty - Love the style of this anime, the characters get good development and there are comedy elements throughout, however the plot does get serious and involves an interesting story with a brilliant twist.

aaaand my last one was veeeery hard to decide! I have no idea what to choose because there are so many! but i will go with

Kaichou wa maid sama - a romcom type anime with lots of laughs, great characters and plenty of "kawaii" moments ;) really enjoyed the fun of this anime.

Best Genre: romantic comedy (depends on my mood, sometimes its horror) 

Favourite Character: aah, this is the most difficult of all! i have so many characters that i love and can't possibly decide but for this post i will say Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad due to the character development and emotional attatchment i feel towards that character.

and i have no idea about upcoming anime series :3

DaisyBell

Posted 10 years ago

I love manga too! 

Dengeki Daisy is my favourite atm! <3 <3 <3 

Anevie

Posted 10 years ago

Top 5 anime titles:

• Detective Conan
  • Prince of Tennis
  • Rurouni Kenshin
  • D.N.Angel
  • 07-Ghost

Favourite Character:

Kudo Shinichi

Best Genre:

• Mystery
  • Comedy
  • Romance
  • Slice of life

Favourite upcoming series:

Hmmm...can't really decide on that..(^^;)

Xeneth

Posted 10 years ago

Top 5 anime titles?

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Princess Mononoke

TriGun

Evangelion

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Favourite character?

Hard to choose, each has their appeal.  I do like yelling "Who the Hell do you think I am!" ~ Kamina

Best Genre?

Depends on the mood.  As Long as it's not Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Waiting on the next Evangalion to come out in english.  I am learning Japanese so I do not have to wait, and not a fan of subtitles.