Community > Groups > JLPT N5 Study Group > July 2018 N5 Study group

J

July 2018 N5 Study group

Posted by skellige 6 years ago
skellige

Posted 6 years ago

Hi everyone.

I know it's 6 months off but I'm going to start a study group here.  I'm going to check in daily to share my success.  Who's with me?

jojkov

Posted 6 years ago

Hi, 
i went to N5 test this December (last sunday), but Emmachan should take it in July, try to get in touch with her.

ひさひと

Posted 6 years ago

I'm looking to take the N5 in December 2018. At what point in the Nihongo Master lessons are you ready for the N5? I see the point where it says you should be ready for the N4 but not for the N5. Anyone have any ideas/suggestions? Or does it say it somewhere and I just missed it?

jojkov

Posted 6 years ago

Once you ginish begginer lessons, you should be quite well prepared. The quiz at the end has quite a lot of questions similar to actual test.

jojkov

Posted 6 years ago

*finish

ひさひと

Posted 6 years ago

Thank you jojkov, I greatly appreciate it. I think I'm on track to have the beginner lessons complete by then. Nice to hear from someone that has actually taken the test. Did you get your score back yet? Did you pass?

jojkov

Posted 6 years ago

No problem, you are welcome. I did the test this December, results should come in February. Test wasn't that hard, i had only slight problems with the listening, but i should have passed. I have some practise tests, which are of the same type as the actual tests. Let me know when you begin prepare for the N5, i can upload them somewhere.