wiccad42

Posted 9 years ago

I love the food! Takoyako, teriyaki, sashimi, sushi :D Mmmmmm

Melle

Posted 9 years ago

I love japan because of its anime ,culture,history and summer festivals

onestitchatatime

Posted 9 years ago

I got interested in Japan because of the movies.  I love the classic directors Ozu, Kurosawa, and Mizoguchi.  The movies made me love the whole culture.

TheBeardedFace

Posted 9 years ago

I was attracted by the architecture and landscapes of Japan - It is one of the most beautiful countires I have ever been to.

Yuichiro

Posted 8 years ago

I love Japan because of their awesome culture. I'm a big fan of Anime and I like Jpop/Rock music, also Japan is one of the safest country around the world and people there are much disciplined especially in cleanliness. The sceneries are also stunning. I really love Japan so someday I will go there.

ss.akvra

Posted 7 years ago

The music, THE CULTURE, the artists, and the history <33

Kaname0204

Posted 7 years ago

I started being interested in Japan when my best friend (I had a huge crush on her at the time but we never got together. rip.) introduced me to anime - well - kind of forced me to watch it because it just wasn't my thing. Now I'm a massive otaku, and I'm proud of it. I plan on going to Japan with my uncle's girlfriend's sister's husband (ikr) who's from the Phillipines and is also interested in anime and manga. I plan on us going sometime when I'm in high school, and I'm debating on whether I'll want to move there later on. I also like the culture, and I watch a lot of Japan vloggers on Youtube, and already have a list of places I want to visit when we go. My main places are Cat Island (can't remember the actual name right now) and a cat cafe (as you can see I like cats a good bit). My favorite animes are Fairy Tail, Vampire Knight, and WWW.WAGNARIA!!. I recommed those, especially WWW.WAGNARIA. I really like Japan.

Amandamccoy

Posted 6 years ago

I really love the Japanese culture, not just the flashy J pop scene, but also the adorable rural small town culture too. The temples are awesome, but the cute little shops and regional crafts are great too.

sampotter124

Posted 6 years ago

I fell in love originally from anime. Discovered so many of my childhood shows originated from Japan. As I got older I started to become more immersed in Japanese pop culture with anime, games(The world ends with you is my favorite title ever) and such. This past year I started watching Super Sentai and Kamen Rider which lead me to watch Japanese dramas on netflix which was a big step from the normal anime/manga route I normally went and now I have become enamoured by their culture, language and entertainment which brought me here as I hope to one day watch a full episode of a Japanese television series without subtitles and know fluently what they are saying! :D

Beautymaid

Posted 6 years ago

I love Japan mainly due to the music. I first starting listening to Anime music (OPs and EDs) and then I discovered Vocaloid and 2 years later I am absolutely obsessed and my favourite Vocaloid is Meiko. I was so glad I saw an ad for this website on Facebook.