Community > Groups > Newcomer Group > Introduce Yourself Here!

N

Introduce Yourself Here!

Posted by Taylor 10 years ago
John Christian

Posted 9 years ago

Hi everyone!! Im John, 19 yrs. Old and I live at manila, Philippines, Its my first time studying japanese, I hope I get well haha, I study japanese because I love mangas (so that I can read mangas yet to be translated haha). 

Hoping for all of us to be happy and become friends! Good luck senpais!!

HappyHeart18

Posted 9 years ago

My name is Mari Shi Koga, I'm from the Philippines. I'm half Japanese and Half Filipino~ I'm  just a beginner here, I hope you can give me some ideas. Thank you in advance!

soxxi

Posted 9 years ago

Hi guys! I'm Sha from the Philippines, I just jioined here 2 days ago. I hope I'll enjoy the Japanese lessons here :)

shiruba_rein

Posted 9 years ago

Konnichiwa minna-san, my name is Rin and I just recently joined. I'm a college student from the Philippines. 

I really like anime and manga. Also I'm a really big fan of the j-pop idol group AKB48.

I hope by learning Japanese, I could watch anime without subs, read raw manga and understand the songs and the conversations of the members of my fave idol group.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~

Disso

Posted 9 years ago

Hey guys,,i'm Mohamed 18 years old from Egypt,,i like anime specially #Conan that make me want to learn japanese,,now i want to studo alot of language and be traveller,,and i want to visit Japan and take pictures in every place thier :D

and i hope to learn japanese quickly ^^

clau1990

Posted 9 years ago

Hi guys my name is Claudia I am from Paraguay, but I'm currently in the US, I love everything about Japan, hope we can help each other to learn!!!

Skippercapt

Posted 9 years ago

Yo whatsup? My name is Eric I'm 13 and I like Japan and Japanese obviously. I freakin love anime and light novels and such and I hope to move to Japan some day! I would also like to make Japanese friends or people who know Japanese that would be awesome! Cya!

Margreth_laurel

Posted 8 years ago

Konbanwa! I'm Margreth 16 years old from the Philippines.. I want to learn Japanese/Nihongo because it's my hobby.. Last year I studied Korean Language and now I decided to try Japanese... and also for the sake of my Idols (48G and Flumpool) I want to relate to what they are saying even without any subtitles. Yoroshikuonegaishimasu!

Nicko

Posted 8 years ago

Hello Everyone im Nicko from the Philippines

Nice meeting you all

ひさひと

Posted 8 years ago

My name is Chris. I'm 30 years old and currently living in the United States. My family hosted several exchange students from all over the world. The Japanese ones were my favorite and I'd like to visit Japan someday.