Community > Groups > Newcomer Group > Introduce Yourself Here!

N

Introduce Yourself Here!

Posted by Taylor 10 years ago
Alexandra

Posted 10 years ago

Hi everyone! :3 My name is Alexandra, and I started to learn Japanese, because for many years I was watching animes, even now, and I decided that it would be cool to know Japanese. But, that's not the only reason. I want to study it at University, and I'm almost 17, so I want to know the basic or more. And, I also want to teach English in Japan, so... :3

Endah

Posted 10 years ago

Hi everyone, my name is Endah. I like to study Nihongo because I am interested in their culture and life style. Let's be friend and study together, yoroshiku onegaishimasu

Endah

Posted 10 years ago

Hi everyone, may name is Endah. I began to learn Nihongo because their culture and life style interesting me. let's be friend and study together, yoroshiku onegaishimasu

LeaderYurippe

Posted 10 years ago

Hey everyone, im Tom.
im from australia and i love anything japanese. I am new to the language and want to learn as much as possible!!

Taylor

Posted 10 years ago

Hi Tom!  Welcome to Nihongo Master!  If you have any questions, ask away!

asitoku

Posted 10 years ago

Hi everyone :3 I'm Ciara. 

I'm leanring Japanese because I plan to move to Japan one day :D  I'm fascinated by their culture and language 

~ minasan hajimemashite~

Rosairo

Posted 10 years ago

Hello, everyone I'm Rosairo and i love evrthing japanese so i thought it would be pretty cool to learn the language.

心ちゃん

Posted 10 years ago

こにちはみんなさん! 私わねこです. ケケケ, うそだよ! 心です! じゅうさんさいです. アメリカあいじん. 私のにほんごわとってもへたです. ほんとうに, ごめんなさい. あもう,はつかしな!!! でも, よろしくね!

Did I type that right? Anways, since I can't type what I'm about to say next in Japanese, I may as well type it in English.

Like I said earlier, my name is Kokoro-chan on here, and I'm thirteen years old. At a very young age, I've always been facinated by Japanese culture. Wearing kimonos, seeing what the life of a Maiko was like, what kind of food the Japanese ate, everything really! I was even more facinated when I got into anime for for real (when I mean "for real", I mean going deeper into the anime world. I was about ten years old that time). Ever since then, I've been going on and off from self-studying Japanese. (It's hard to learn Japanese when you're learning French and the school doesn't offer Japanese) I've also had a big dream; that was to study abroad in Japan for a year during sophomore year. It didn't matter if I knew a lot of Japanese or even just "konichiwa". And it also didn't matter if there was a history of earthquakes there. I still dreamed of going no matter what the stakes were. I knew I needed some sort of Japanese knowledge though, so I found this site, and I'm trying it out to see if it will help. To everyone else learning Japanese: がんばってね!

Sakana-Kau

Posted 10 years ago

Hello, my name is Crystal and I just joined today. 

I look forward to studying with you all. :) 

I'll be sure to get Premium when I get a job. 

evildustmite

Posted 10 years ago

Hello everyone, I've been trying to learn Japanese for quite a while, I haven't learned many words yet but I have learned to read most of the Hiragana. I hope to learn much more. I really enjoy watching anime and will only watch episodes that are subtitled. I also enjoy listening to some J-pop music, although i don't understand most of the words they are saying. I look forward to continuing my studies here at nihongomaster.com.