Community > Groups > Newcomer Group > Introduce Yourself Here!

N

Introduce Yourself Here!

Posted by Taylor 7 years ago
Alexandra

Posted 7 years ago

Hi everyone! :3 My name is Alexandra, and I started to learn Japanese, because for many years I was watching animes, even now, and I decided that it would be cool to know Japanese. But, that's not the only reason. I want to study it at University, and I'm almost 17, so I want to know the basic or more. And, I also want to teach English in Japan, so... :3

Endah

Posted 7 years ago

Hi everyone, my name is Endah. I like to study Nihongo because I am interested in their culture and life style. Let's be friend and study together, yoroshiku onegaishimasu

Endah

Posted 7 years ago

Hi everyone, may name is Endah. I began to learn Nihongo because their culture and life style interesting me. let's be friend and study together, yoroshiku onegaishimasu

LeaderYurippe

Posted 7 years ago

Hey everyone, im Tom.
im from australia and i love anything japanese. I am new to the language and want to learn as much as possible!!

Taylor

Posted 7 years ago

Hi Tom!  Welcome to Nihongo Master!  If you have any questions, ask away!

asitoku

Posted 7 years ago

Hi everyone :3 I'm Ciara. 

I'm leanring Japanese because I plan to move to Japan one day :D  I'm fascinated by their culture and language 

~ minasan hajimemashite~

Rosairo

Posted 7 years ago

Hello, everyone I'm Rosairo and i love evrthing japanese so i thought it would be pretty cool to learn the language.

心ちゃん

Posted 7 years ago

こにちはみんなさん! 私わねこです. ケケケ, うそだよ! 心です! じゅうさんさいです. アメリカあいじん. 私のにほんごわとってもへたです. ほんとうに, ごめんなさい. あもう,はつかしな!!! でも, よろしくね!

Did I type that right? Anways, since I can't type what I'm about to say next in Japanese, I may as well type it in English.

Like I said earlier, my name is Kokoro-chan on here, and I'm thirteen years old. At a very young age, I've always been facinated by Japanese culture. Wearing kimonos, seeing what the life of a Maiko was like, what kind of food the Japanese ate, everything really! I was even more facinated when I got into anime for for real (when I mean "for real", I mean going deeper into the anime world. I was about ten years old that time). Ever since then, I've been going on and off from self-studying Japanese. (It's hard to learn Japanese when you're learning French and the school doesn't offer Japanese) I've also had a big dream; that was to study abroad in Japan for a year during sophomore year. It didn't matter if I knew a lot of Japanese or even just "konichiwa". And it also didn't matter if there was a history of earthquakes there. I still dreamed of going no matter what the stakes were. I knew I needed some sort of Japanese knowledge though, so I found this site, and I'm trying it out to see if it will help. To everyone else learning Japanese: がんばってね!

Sakana-Kau

Posted 7 years ago

Hello, my name is Crystal and I just joined today. 

I look forward to studying with you all. :) 

I'll be sure to get Premium when I get a job. 

evildustmite

Posted 7 years ago

Hello everyone, I've been trying to learn Japanese for quite a while, I haven't learned many words yet but I have learned to read most of the Hiragana. I hope to learn much more. I really enjoy watching anime and will only watch episodes that are subtitled. I also enjoy listening to some J-pop music, although i don't understand most of the words they are saying. I look forward to continuing my studies here at nihongomaster.com.