Community > Groups > Newcomer Group > Introduce Yourself Here!

N

Introduce Yourself Here!

Posted by Taylor 10 years ago
bthilton

Posted 9 years ago

こにちわ!

My name is Taylor and I go to college in Virginia, hoping to visit/live in Tokyo at some point and be decently fluent in Japanese.  Taking a class in the fall but hoping to get a head start here.  Would love to find a study buddy at some point.  :)

bthilton

Posted 9 years ago

left out the ん sorry  :P  That's why I'm here though.

akai13

Posted 9 years ago

Just another new guy here. Been self studying off and on over a long span of time, now I want to get serious. This site is very cool, and the community aspect seems cool too. 

Elaine Loh

Posted 9 years ago

こんいちわ!!

Okto

Posted 9 years ago

Min‘nasan! みんなさん!

オタビオです。 I`m Octavio... or  Okto. I live in SãoPaulo. There are many Japanese and its descendents living here, in São Paulo. Unfortunately, only 1% of them like to talk in Japanese.  Sayounara.

Okto

Posted 9 years ago

Kon nichiwa ! = こんにちは! / kon banwa ! こんばんは !

krazynics

Posted 9 years ago

Hi to you all,

My name is Nakima (I know very Japanese name according to some people though its from the caribbean). Im fron the UK and have been on the site a while but since work has quieted down I have decided to get back into learning Japanese again. I look forward to working with you all :)

Kayla Marie

Posted 9 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm Kayla, 23. I studied French before and now I'm trying to learn Japanese. :D 

Aimhigheverybody

Posted 9 years ago

Hey everyone, My name is Aimhigheverybody, I am 20 years old , Female. 

I've been learning japanese for just a month and I found it very interesting, studying japanese always made my day :D

eiin

Posted 9 years ago

Konnichiwa!  

My name is Charlie.  I've been sturdying Japanese off and on over the years when my time allowed.  I'm starting to get serious with it now because I am going to be moving to Japan next year.  If anyone would like to chat sometime or possibly Skype, please let me know.  I'd like to better my conversational skills.

Personally, I really like this site and the added chat room is a bonus.  It's not something you see on Japanese learning sites for the most part.

Thank you,

Charlie