Community > Groups > Newcomer Group > Introduce Yourself Here!

N

Introduce Yourself Here!

Posted by Taylor 10 years ago
Mina

Posted 3 years ago

初めまして!私はミナで、アメリカ人です。高校で4年間に日本語を勉強したけどたくさん文法と漢字を忘れました。だから、このウェブサイトで日本語を練習します。よろしくおねがいします。

Hikari Kaminari

Posted 3 years ago

Hi, my pen name is Hikari! I am new to Japanese and want to learn more because one of my best friends moved there! I wish to speak to her in Japanese!

Dylan

Posted 3 years ago

Hello there everyone, I'm pretty new year and was wondering if anyone has a good study plan for preparing for a placement exam for Japanese. mine is about 2 weeks away so it is much appreciated.

SJ

Posted 3 years ago

Konbanwa. Hajimemashite. Watashi wa SJ desu. Nijuunanasai de dokushin desu. Watashi no tanjoubi wa Juunigatsu no nijuuichinichi desu. Firipin kara kimashita. Douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

poppykyu

Posted 3 years ago

Hi everyone! 私はポピーです。I've been loving Japanese culture since teenager, learned the language a little but later I just been really focused on my study & work. After putting this passion in the back burner for decades, during the pandemic I've wanted to revisit it again and take it to the next level. See you all around! よろしくお願いします!

Ben ベン

Posted 3 years ago

Hello everyon! I'm Bennett, though everyone calls me Ben so feel free to call me that. I'm from the great state of Michigan, an upper Midwestern state in the U.S.A. I'm just starting out in Japanese so I don't know much yet. I do have some Koren under my belt so hopefully the similarities between the two languages can help me improve my Japanese. I look forward to learning more of this wonderful language!

Saul Estrada

Posted 1 year ago

Hi everyone. I'm new and learning so that I may be able to easily communicate with my family (my in-laws who live in Kyoto and my wife/son here in the US). I also enjoy traveling to Japan and want to deepen my experience by being able to fully express myself in Japanese. Looking forward to the journey and appreciate your support!
Sneezy D

Posted 4 months ago

こんにちわ! 私は日本に住んでいます。 でも、私の日本語はよくないです。だから、がんばります!