Community > Groups > Newcomer Group > Introduce Yourself Here!

N

Introduce Yourself Here!

Posted by Taylor 10 years ago
AngelLucy

Posted 8 years ago

Wow, never noticed there was something like this XD

Hi, I'm Lucy from Czech Republic, yoroshikuu onegaishimasu ^_^ I'm big anime fan.. Japan daaaisuki btw! :D I've started to learn hiragana few months ago and I returned just recently.. Hope I'll get better in it with you guys ;)

tcupcake

Posted 8 years ago

Hello! My name is Taylor, and I am learning Japanese as I currently live in Japan for work. I have attepmted to learn Japanese a few times in the past, but there was never anyone who I could talk to. 

overcomer31

Posted 8 years ago

Ohayo Mina-san! My name is Ana, from Philippines. Currently studying Japanese 1 and one of my classmates told me about this site. Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu! :D

Yuichiro

Posted 8 years ago

Konnichiwa! Aron desu, ju nana sai desu and from the Philippines. I really love Japanese culture and a big fan of Anime, I'm glad that there's a site like this. I really like to learn Nihongo so I will do my best! Let's be friends everyone, Yoroshiku!

KusSv

Posted 8 years ago

今日は、皆! スヴェトラナ です。 And at this point my knowledge of Japanese ends for now. I'm pretty sure that NihongoMaster will help me in learning the language. I already like this site :)

Heisenberg

Posted 8 years ago

こんにちは。わたしのなまえはクリストふです。フランスはわたしのくにです。

Sean

Posted 8 years ago

Greetings folks! JPSmee here. I've been wanting to learn Japanese for literally a majority of my life, and have finally taken some legitimate steps to actually achieve this goal. 

Taylor A.

Posted 8 years ago

Hi Everyone! My name is Taylor and I'm the Community Manager here at Nihongo Master. I'm also trying to learn Japanese too :) If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to reach out anytime! 

Ivelin

Posted 8 years ago

Greetings, fellow learners and staff!

My name is Ivelin Georgiev and I am from Bulgaria. I've been fascinated by the japanese langugage for a very long time and finally decided that I am prepared to take it up. I have just recently discovered this site and first things first, I wanted to greet you all :)

Lovelyname

Posted 8 years ago

Konnichiwa!

My name is Therez, I'm 24 years old and I'm from Sweden. I've since my teenage years been hookd on manga and anime but in recent years I've also become hooked on Nihongo. Both the country, the culture and the language. Not that I finaly have the time and passion I look forward to get some learning done in here with all of you. 

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! :)