Community > Groups > Newcomer Group > Introduce Yourself Here!

N

Introduce Yourself Here!

Posted by Taylor 10 years ago
shichi-gatsu

Posted 8 years ago

hi.. my name is july, i'm 24 years old. can someone tell me how to change my profile picture here? many thanks!!!

SmiteCowboys

Posted 8 years ago

Hello everyone! 

I am Mara, 23 years old from United Kingdom. recently found out I will be a mom, very excited and with all the free time, so decided to get along and learn Japanese!

I found the Site from Facebook and I am so glad!!

Elsca

Posted 8 years ago

Hello everyone!

I'm El, 24, from the UK. I started dabbling in learning Japanese last summer but life and MA got in the way. I'm trying make a proper go of it now though! I'm hoping to TEFL in Japan sometime next year so it seems like now's the time.

Amitch1991

Posted 8 years ago

Hello everyone

My name is Adam, I'm 24 from the UK, I've been wanting to learn Japanese for a long time, but never knew where to start, I hope to make good friends here who can help me learn with them :) 

JeForceX

Posted 8 years ago

Hi, my nickname is JeForceX from Singapore!

I was first introduced to Japanese Anime since more than 10 years ago and fell in love with Japanese products and services.

Even up till today, most Japanese products and services do not have English language descriptions and it is difficult to get by without being able to understand the Japanese language.

At the end of this journey, I want to acquire the knowledge and skills to read, write, listen, and also converse in Japanese language!

Emmi

Posted 8 years ago

はじめまして 

私の なまえは エッミ です。

アニメが 大好き。

よろしくおねがいします

Lizel

Posted 8 years ago

Konnichiwa, just love everything about Japan, and I want to visit Japan too, so first thing first,  Learn Nihongo and I enjoyed learning on this site.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Brian

Posted 7 years ago

Hey, I'm Brian. Nice to meet you all. This site caught my fancy while I was scrolling down Facebook and I had to give it a shot. Love it so far.

Moenandar

Posted 7 years ago

watashi wa whendy desu  :))

aslowruler

Posted 7 years ago

Hi everyone!

I want to learn Nihonggo as an additional language aside from English and Filipino. This site is a big help. I hope I can master Nihonggo here.