Community > Groups > Newcomer Group > Introduce Yourself Here!

N

Introduce Yourself Here!

Posted by Taylor 10 years ago
Sherrux

Posted 7 years ago

Hey i'm Sherrux and i've always wanted to know Japanese, but I'm hopeless at teaching myself. I stumbled across this website today so hopefully it'll be just what I need! 

I'm still struggling to remember the vowels but hopefully i'll get the hang of it

Dale

Posted 7 years ago

hi

Jellybelly

Posted 7 years ago

I just found this website and i like it so far. The main reason i want to learn this language is so i can watch anime without subtitles or anything ahaha

gerlyn242012@gmail.com

Posted 7 years ago

hi everyone.. i want to learn japaness language because i want to work japan country.. i hope i can do my best to learnt japan word.

Emery1985

Posted 7 years ago

Hello everyone!  My name is Emily.  I am from Mississippi in the US.  I am so excited to have been able to join this site.  I have loved the Japanese culture for as long as I can remember and I have always wanted to learn the language.  I know phrases me some words but I have a long way to go.  I really want to go visit there too.  So I would really like to get to know as many people as I can.  Studying is always better learning with people then by yourself.  I can't wait to meet everyone!

Reika

Posted 7 years ago

Hi.

Erika here, you can also call me Reika. I've been in love with animes, JDramas, Japanese culture and Japan itself that's why I wanted to learn Nihonggo. 

Japan is my dream country. :)

Taylor A.

Posted 7 years ago

Hi Erika! Welcome! 

If you have any questions as you start working through the site, don't be afraid to post them on our questions board, or directly on the lessons. Our community and our team is always around to help out! 

Alijayshannon

Posted 7 years ago

Hello all! Ali here, just joined here recently and hoping it helps me on my quest to learn some japanese! I started with using a video game called "Learn japanese to survive" Which is pretty nice! But then my brother sent me lots of files that he uses for learning and this site was in the list of "must do" things. 

100% on my first two drills so far so lets see if i can keep that up, haha. See you all around! 

kurosama

Posted 7 years ago

I am Kurosama ! Learning is fun here!!

ヌロ

Posted 7 years ago

こんにちは。

I am learning Japanese because I want to live in Japan.