Community > Groups > Newcomer Group > Introduce Yourself Here!

N

Introduce Yourself Here!

Posted by Taylor 10 years ago
AliceGhoul

Posted 7 years ago

Hello,

My name on here is AliceGhoul, but my actual name is Mary, 21 years old and just inspired to wanting to learn Japanese! Learning languages has always been a life goal of mine and has always been a hobby of mine. I am currently learning Japanese on here and learning Korean and German on other language learning sites. 

Vialixia

Posted 7 years ago

初めまして!私はサリーです。よろしくおねがいします!

テレビゲームプロヂューサーです。日本語の勉強するのが大好きです!頑張ります~

Risa

Posted 7 years ago

I'm Risa

I am going to Japan for a year in October and want to refresh my knowledge before then <3

I took the n4 exam a year ago and failed by just a couple of marks, so want to be able to pass it next time I try!

Chitralekha

Posted 7 years ago

Konnichi wa. Watashi wa Chitra desu.

Watashi wa indojin desu. Watashi wa toshokan de hataraite imasu.

I want to explore Japanese language and wish to make a career in it.

Aarigatoo.

Kaname0204

Posted 7 years ago

Hi! My name's Grayson and I'm a 13 year old guy who's interested in just about anything that has to do with Japan and I really want to learn the language. I just joined today, and Nihongo Master has already taught me some stuff! Arigato!

Amy

Posted 7 years ago

hello everyone. 

I want to be able to learn japanese for various reasons but mainly to impress my friends, watch anime without subtitles, talk to the lovely japanese folk, read manga and keep me entertained when I'm bored. I hope we can all get along and study together. 

mayachan

Posted 7 years ago

Hello! I'm Maya, 17, I joined nihongo master because studying Japanese normally has been boring for me. I want to do a foreign exchange program in Japan during college! And, I feel bad making all my japanese friends struggle with english to talk to me, so I want to get more serious about learning.

Jakob

Posted 7 years ago

Hello, everyone, I'm Nick. The main reason I've signed up to Nihongo Master is because it actually starts from the beginning, (the writing systems.) I want to learn Japanese for a multitude of reasons, the biggest ones being, A. I watch a lot of anime in Japanese. B. I'm the only one in my family who's interested in it. And C. I just really like to challenge myself.

mizu93

Posted 7 years ago

こんにちは。私はCristinaです。よろしくおねがいします。

Sandhu

Posted 6 years ago

hajimemashite, watashi wa shabeg desu.