Community > Groups > Newcomer Group > Introduce Yourself Here!

N

Introduce Yourself Here!

Posted by Taylor 10 years ago
DigitalBun

Posted 9 years ago

You cam call me BunBun and I suck at learning languages (ŏ̥̥̥̥//ᴗ//ŏ̥̥̥̥)
I've been trying to learn Japanese on and off for more years than I'd like to admit, and I am still working on hirigana.....
Take pity on me (///Σ///)

I'm a 19yo girl from Chicago. I'm in school right now for massage therapy and would like to work in Japan once I'm lisenced so that I can also learn eastern modalities of massage.

Posted 9 years ago

Hi everybody. My name is Van. I come from Vietnamese. I am learning English and I started Janpanese by English. I want to improve my English and I want to learn Janpanese because I have a plan to find a job in Janpan company. I love language and I want to contact with a lot of people in another country. If You have a plan to visit Vietnam, you can contact with me. I am pleasure to meet u. 

Luvim

Posted 9 years ago

Hi guys, my name is vim, from Philippines. I'm not  fan of watching anime or reading japanese stories but my curiosity about their language inspires me to study nihonggo and I'm loving it.. =)

May

Posted 9 years ago

Minnasan, hajimemashite. Watashi wa Joedee desu~ 

dey

Posted 9 years ago

hello, i'm a potato and i want to learn nihonggo so much.. i love Japan ^_^ cheers!

Pearl Jane

Posted 9 years ago

konnichiwa Mina-san! Watashi wa Pearl desu..yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!... juruko-sai desu..Please to meet you everyone! :D

haezhel29

Posted 9 years ago

Hi everyone. You can call me Haezhel. I am from the Philippines. I just started learning Japanese, and i'm still studying hiragana.

I am teaching English to Japanese students.

I became interested in learning Japanese because my goal this year is to learn a new language. I only know Filipino and English and some basic Korean, so now it's time for me to learn Japanese.

Have a nice day everyone :)

Orihime Maya

Posted 9 years ago

Hi , minna san :) . My name is Orihime Maya and i'm from Indonesia, i'm 17 years old and University student ( studying Chemistry ). I've been learning Japanese since 2011. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu ^_^

Ace

Posted 9 years ago

Konnichi wa Minna
Douzo Yorishiku
watashi wa Ace kun desu
jyuuhachii sai
Philippine kara kimashita
wayashi wa Nihongo suki
Add me and Follow and i do the Same :D
Lets Enjoy Everybody

marikafoxx

Posted 9 years ago

Hello! I'm Marika, 18 years old from Philippines. I'm an Entrepreneur with this early age. I see opportunity when others see impossibility. This is an opportunity to learn nihongo which I will be use in business negotiations. I love japanese culture so I wanted to learn and communicate to japanese people soon. Arigatou Gozaimasu! :)